Monday, March 21, 2011

Get To Know Your Peer(s) With Autism

You can be a role model!

How You Can Help Your Peers With Autism:
1. Welcome/Greet the student
2. Share toys
3. Invite the student to play games with you
4. Invite the student to participate in activities with you (ex: listening to music)
5. Offer help when you see they are having difficulties
6. Ask the student for help when you may need it (they are just as smart as you are!)
7. Give compliments
8. Be a model (ex: for responses and actions)
9. Ask the student questions (get to know their likes and dislikes)
10. Be kind
11. Be patient
12. Ask an adult if you need help or have questions

1 comment:

  1. Hello viewers just a quick one from Dr Ayo The Great Herbalist, I went online to search for Autism Cure form my Son And I saw lot Discussing about Chines And Africa herbs Remedy for Autism, I choose wisely and I Dm Dr. Ayo from Wrest Africa. He Responded quickly I made some payment and receive the herbal antidotes/remedy made him Free from Autism Now I he can talk normal, Art normal than as he was then love to play with other kids and no more head hurt. All thank to Dr. AYO Just within three weeks till now and still counting now divine health is at work in my Home just at Dr. Ayo Or Avspellalter@gmail.com WhatsApp +2349054910629 https://wa.me/message/BC5Z75XDXYZOF1
    God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete